Author Topic: What's up?  (Read 11509 times)

Offline Giselle

• Administrator
  • Queen Bee
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach
What's up?
« on: December 05, 2014, 08:49:53 PM »
So here we all are, waiting for the release of FLSM. What's everyone up to? Enjoying the end of the year? Getting ready for the holidays? Playing video games? Watching movies? Introduce yourself here and tell us all what you're into.

I'm Giselle and right now I'm super busy between making updates for Sex Sim and getting this community ready. When I'm not doing that I like to read, watch movies, play video games, and drive. I'm totally into science fiction movies and stories, especially stories from the 1920s-1940s. When I read an old story I really enjoy I like to see if I can find the original pulp magazine it was first published in, and add it to my collection. I've got a nice little collection going now with some of my favorite stories.

So what about you all? What's up?
...---... Giselle ...---...

Offline Bushmaster

• View Profile
Re: What's up?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2014, 01:58:24 AM »
Hi All,

Been playing Ripened Peach games since Cherry Dolls days. Thought Id give this a punt & pre-order the Elite Edition as the graphics look amazing. Lets hope its as good as it looks...

Offline Giselle

• Administrator
  • Queen Bee
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2014, 01:59:31 AM »
Hi All,

Been playing Ripened Peach games since Cherry Dolls days. Thought Id give this a punt & pre-order the Elite Edition as the graphics look amazing. Lets hope its as good as it looks...

Thanks, Bushmaster! I hope it's everything you'd want it to be. :)

PS- I moved your reply and my reply to that to the FLSM Support forum since it's more of a support question than a general "get to know you" thing. :)
« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 02:25:42 AM by Giselle »

Offline Bushmaster

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2014, 03:16:45 AM »
PS- I moved your reply and my reply to that to the FLSM Support forum since it's more of a support question than a general "get to know you" thing. :)

Agreed.

I kinda failed at the intro post above though. I am from the UK. Work my ass off during the week + studying for a new career on top of that. I like video games because I have trouble relaxing and they act as great escapism. I play mostly role-playing & strategy genres. Love the Mass Effect Series, Dragon Age, The Witcher + all the Final Fantasy games up to X, and the Total War Series! I also used to play a lot of 4X Space strategy like Master of Orion. I also enjoy reading; mostly historical based novels.

Right now Im wishing I had more free time and not such a shitty job! - looking forward to Christmas to get some time off.

Offline Daydreamer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2014, 12:11:25 PM »
Hi Everyone! I am Whatever0623, and I think Ripened Peach produces the best in the industry. I found Sex Sim and was amazed at the quality of the work, and how much time was obviously put into the sim. I never regretted it! LOL!
When not on that, I like puzzles, reading, and games that have constant progression in the storyline.
I am so excited to see this new game!
If you can't be good.. be good at it!

Offline Giselle

• Administrator
  • Queen Bee
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2014, 01:19:01 PM »
Hi Everyone! I am Whatever0623, and I think Ripened Peach produces the best in the industry. I found Sex Sim and was amazed at the quality of the work, and how much time was obviously put into the sim. I never regretted it! LOL!
When not on that, I like puzzles, reading, and games that have constant progression in the storyline.
I am so excited to see this new game!

Welcome, whatever0623! Nice to see you here. :)

Offline hydron

• Test Pilot
  • Terrestrial Sapient
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2014, 11:57:16 PM »
Hi everyone, I am hydron. I am from New Zealand. I, as likely a few others, found out about this ga,e through the sex sim forums.  I have alot of fun with sex sim, so I decided to see what this one was all about.  I wasn't sure at first, but I decided to go with it. I am excited about the release of this game, and where it could potentially go.

When not gaming, I like reading, and going for walks. :)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 12:02:33 AM by hydron »

Offline Giselle

• Administrator
  • Queen Bee
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2014, 08:13:18 PM »
Welcome, hydron!

Offline hydron

• Test Pilot
  • Terrestrial Sapient
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2014, 09:10:45 PM »

Offline XiliX

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2014, 03:37:09 AM »
Hello all. XiliX here. Live way out here in the Arizona desert.

Looking forward to the next great installment from Ripened Peach.

Very much in to video games. Have been since this long ago days of Atari  ;D

Read a lot of history & fantasy/sci-fi. Presently reading the Horus Heresy series
The Gene Pool needs chlorine

Offline strumrat

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2014, 02:05:29 AM »
Just to say hello Giselle. I remember the first Ripened Peach products and at the time suggested some kind of deeper scenarios to extend it from being 'just' a sex sim. Seems like someone did take it on board  ;)
Looking forward to the release. The sci-fi idea is a great one at it opens up all kinds of creative possibilities, graphics and weirdness!

Offline XiliX

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2014, 04:16:28 PM »
Nice avatar pic, Strumrat.
Freddy Mercury   R.I.P

Offline kelsapik

• Always searching....
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2014, 06:05:58 PM »
Hi All,

I am Kelsapik, from Ontario, Canada.
I have enjoyed Sex Sim by purchasing every available thing there and still enjoying it. I jumped to this new opportunity when I received an invitation email from staff.

I think I am a virtual sex games addict because I have installed almost all good ones on my computer.

(Thrixx games, 3DXChat, Sex Sim etc...)

Looking forward to FLSM.

Kelsapik
Gotta Try New Ones, What I Already Have Is Never Enough.

Offline XiliX

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2014, 06:58:38 PM »
Welcome to the Romper Room  ;D

Offline Tarakis

• waiting fer the Apocalypse
    • View Profile
    • Game Portfolio
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2015, 05:40:53 AM »
Hiyas All, I am Tarakis (aka Keith) been playing alot of games and have just earned my degree to make games cuz all of the big boys out there are really pissing me off (except for CD projekt Red). I have played the other ripened peach games but am looking forward to playing this on even more cuz I really likes Sci Fi. See ya'll round the forums.  :o
Blowing stuff up in games cuz Blowing stuff up fer real will git me locked up.