Author Topic: New version !  (Read 1015 times)

Offline poutror

• Fuckery Wizardrist
    • View Profile
New version !
« on: March 30, 2017, 11:28:22 PM »
Hi !

And congratulations for publishing a new version. I cannot wait to try it :)

I have one question. Should I uninstall the old one before installing the new one ?

Offline poutror

• Fuckery Wizardrist
    • View Profile
Re: New version !
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2017, 11:50:13 PM »
Oh. So I ran the new installer and it told me to uninstall the old one. Guess that was a question for nothing ! :D

Offline Giselle

• Administrator
  • Queen Bee
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2017, 12:06:34 AM »
Haha yup, it's best to uninstall first. I hope you're enjoying the new update. :)
...---... Giselle ...---...

Offline Fafhred

• -
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2017, 03:58:42 AM »
I just accidentally found a cute Easter Egg while checking the new version of the character editor  ;D

Offline AbsynthFromSpace

• Gamer, scientist, dreamer, a potato.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2017, 05:48:05 AM »
Wow the new version is really impressive  :D , even if I've not had time to check the editor and the back-story feature. Is it about something in particular ?
Hope oral poses and cumshot animations will be released in the future, but I've to submit a problem I faced after the installation, that is making screenshots with the POV on. 3 crashes in a row. Right now I'm in hurry, but later when off from working I'll reinstall and check if the problem persists.
Maybe is it related to my graphic card driver ? I've a NVIDIA GeForce 840M (2Gb) and 8 Gb of RAM. If so, should I run the game using the NVDIA program or IntelHD ?
Thanks.

Offline Giselle

• Administrator
  • Queen Bee
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2017, 11:19:17 AM »
Wow the new version is really impressive  :D , even if I've not had time to check the editor and the back-story feature. Is it about something in particular ?
Hope oral poses and cumshot animations will be released in the future, but I've to submit a problem I faced after the installation, that is making screenshots with the POV on. 3 crashes in a row. Right now I'm in hurry, but later when off from working I'll reinstall and check if the problem persists.
Maybe is it related to my graphic card driver ? I've a NVIDIA GeForce 840M (2Gb) and 8 Gb of RAM. If so, should I run the game using the NVDIA program or IntelHD ?
Thanks.
Awesome, thank you! I'll check into that screen shot thing and see what's happening.

Offline Giselle

• Administrator
  • Queen Bee
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2017, 11:19:37 AM »
I just accidentally found a cute Easter Egg while checking the new version of the character editor  ;D
Haha! Cool, what did you find? :)

Offline grinder

• Test Pilot
  • spin the drill
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2017, 11:48:01 AM »
I logged here after a long time as I saw a LOT of progression and I wanted to say congrats for the new version , I won't  open a new thread though as I am not the first.. What a blast !! There are a lot of fixes ,even the spoiled colors for certain locations ( the console table which the characters looked super white when they laid upon it ) .. I ll check it further later .. I checked a bit the editor and I wanted to ask how you edit their background ? Can you write their backstories somewhere ?
Congrats again and keep on ..!

I wanted to mention that I received your update mail in my spam ..
...arouse me with a good story...

Offline Giselle

• Administrator
  • Queen Bee
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2017, 12:32:27 PM »
I logged here after a long time as I saw a LOT of progression and I wanted to say congrats for the new version , I won't  open a new thread though as I am not the first.. What a blast !! There are a lot of fixes ,even the spoiled colors for certain locations ( the console table which the characters looked super white when they laid upon it ) .. I ll check it further later .. I checked a bit the editor and I wanted to ask how you edit their background ? Can you write their backstories somewhere ?

Excellent, thanks for your thoughts. Glad you like the update. :)

When you save a character from the Editor, under the spot to put their name and species is a button that says "Enter Character Details". That's where you can write their story.

As far as the spam thing goes, unfortunately our email gets sent to spam a lot these days, simply because it has to do with sex. Frustrating, but it's the way things are. You could always white list our domain but there's still no guarantee that it will come through.

Offline grinder

• Test Pilot
  • spin the drill
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2017, 10:45:34 AM »

Excellent, thanks for your thoughts. Glad you like the update. :)

When you save a character from the Editor, under the spot to put their name and species is a button that says "Enter Character Details". That's where you can write their story.

As far as the spam thing goes, unfortunately our email gets sent to spam a lot these days, simply because it has to do with sex. Frustrating, but it's the way things are. You could always white list our domain but there's still no guarantee that it will come through.
Thank you .. Yeah it was so obvious when I tried to save a character I had the option , the first time I did n't attempt to save so I was searching for that  ::) ..Excellent update , some things I wanted to add is some clipping issues with the penis in some poses ( assimilate ,spoon ) I use the names from inked raven  8) ..And after a while when I was using the character editor ,the body customization sliders didn't show up ( I had to quit and start again to normal ) .. I don't know if it's common or something else ,if I experience it again I ll inform..
That's all
...arouse me with a good story...

Offline AbsynthFromSpace

• Gamer, scientist, dreamer, a potato.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2017, 06:38:34 AM »
Awesome, thank you! I'll check into that screen shot thing and see what's happening.

Here I'm again and with more free time.
So I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Everything's fine, but there's still that problem with the pov feature and screenshots.
I don't know if it matters, but I used TAB to remove the interface before to take a screenshot, but same error.

http://imgur.com/a/yasTv

I made the screenshot using stamp and paint, otherwise no possibilities. If you need the error folder tell me where to share/send and I'll. Thanks.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 06:44:37 AM by AbsynthFromSpace »

Offline Giselle

• Administrator
  • Queen Bee
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2017, 03:06:00 PM »

Here I'm again and with more free time.
So I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Everything's fine, but there's still that problem with the pov feature and screenshots.
I don't know if it matters, but I used TAB to remove the interface before to take a screenshot, but same error.

http://imgur.com/a/yasTv

I made the screenshot using stamp and paint, otherwise no possibilities. If you need the error folder tell me where to share/send and I'll. Thanks.

There is definitely a bug with POV mode and screen shots. I've got it on the list to fix for the upcoming patch.